2018 D-CoT Meet

Activity Forums Website Related Announcements 2018 D-CoT Meet

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
View New Replies View Legacy Forums Reply to Thread
  • Author

DisneyJean
    18 XP

I would like to go on record saying the later in the month the easier for me, but I will work on that first week if it is the date chosen by the group. I think if you gave us a bit of time and posted more widely, we might get a few more people. Only a fraction of our numbers, answered and I voted no in error, so you might get some more. I’d love to meet up with a large group of d-cot folks and of course it would be great to see Steve, Chelle and the boys. :ears:

dngnb8
    125 XP
    SUPPORTER
    CONTRIBUTOR

I had to vote No. Not because I do not want too, but I am out in Feb 2018 and it is just too expensive for me to visit WDW twice in a year. Phoenix is a long way to go!

I would so enjoy participating in this one year. It is difficult to do when youre on the west side of the country. LOVE the idea.

Maybe we should all come to the West coast one year ;)

That would be great. I got DLR down pat!

DisneyFreak1970
    49 XP
    SUPPORTER

I’m in!!! :up:

Chelle
    27 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MAGIC MAKER
    MOD

I had to vote No. Not because I do not want too, but I am out in Feb 2018 and it is just too expensive for me to visit WDW twice in a year. Phoenix is a long way to go!

I would so enjoy participating in this one year. It is difficult to do when youre on the west side of the country. LOVE the idea.

Maybe we should all come to the West coast one year ;)

That would be great. I got DLR down pat!

My OTN summit is the first week in November at DLR. The plan is to go!

Nascfan
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

Oh my gosh @chelle, that would be awesome! I hope this works out for you guys!

Jloosh78
    237 XP
    SUPPORTER

Anyone going in april 2018? I think everyone should post trup dates that would be interested in meeting fellow D-Coter’s on their trip. Our next trip will be 04/07/18 – 04/13/18. And a good chance I’ll be back the following week for the Star wars run! Hope to be able to meet some of you! :heart:

Breesmommy5
    217 XP
    SUPPORTER

I would love to meet up with everyone !

dngnb8
    125 XP
    SUPPORTER
    CONTRIBUTOR

steve
    200 XP
    SUPPORTER
    ADMIN

Yes, now that it’s 2018 I need to figure out if this is something I will be doing.

sallyporsche
    79 XP
    SUPPORTER

Oh, darn. We’re toying with a possible trip in the fall, but in September. Boo.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • The topic ‘2018 D-CoT Meet’ is closed to new replies.

New Report

Close