2018 D-CoT Meet

Activity Forums Website Related Announcements 2018 D-CoT Meet

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
View New Replies View Legacy Forums Reply to Thread
  • Author

bexruns
    374 XP

I’m not going to vote but I will say this….it’s a small possibility. We’re really trying to take actual vacations moving forward. As much as I love camping, I also like trying new things!
    WDW has been on my radar FOREVER and I think I may slowly be wearing the bf down.

Make it happen! Tell him we’ll do a resort bar crawl :up: :mint:

That would definitely help sway him LOL

Honestly, I’d just need to find out when exactly this would be and then coordinate with my mom since she’s our dog sitter.

dngnb8
    125 XP
    SUPPORTER
    CONTRIBUTOR

I had to vote No. Not because I do not want too, but I am out in Feb 2018 and it is just too expensive for me to visit WDW twice in a year. Phoenix is a long way to go!

I would so enjoy participating in this one year. It is difficult to do when youre on the west side of the country. LOVE the idea.

kcboston
    254 XP
    SUPPORTER

I had to vote No. Not because I do not want too, but I am out in Feb 2018 and it is just too expensive for me to visit WDW twice in a year. Phoenix is a long way to go!

I would so enjoy participating in this one year. It is difficult to do when youre on the west side of the country. LOVE the idea.

Maybe we should all come to the West coast one year ;)

RocketEAR99
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    CONTRIBUTOR

I would LOVE to attend this and meet whoever can make it! Sounds like fun! My only issue is going to be what we do about my wife being able to go or not being able to go since she’s a teacher. The weekend you picked is great for me since I get the monday afterward (Columbus Day) as a holiday off too.

My wife may or may not be able to do this, and if she isn’t, I’ll be leaning on her good graces to let me go without her ;) Actually she probably would, but I wouldn’t want to make her sad by going to Disney without her (happy wife = happy life ;) )

PA_Timekeeper
    128 XP
    SUPPORTER

What an awesome idea! Though if I have my same job this time next year, I will probably have to work that weekend. One of literally three that I have to work in a year…
    But the next week would probably work VERY well! :D

monkcline
    93 XP
    SUPPORTER

I absolutely LOVE this idea!! But we couldn’t make it. We are already going in April and can’t go twice in 1 year :( BUT if I were to to be able to go, I would pay a price for a reception!

Disneydana
    12 XP

Unfortunately that time of year is just waaay too hot for me. I’d be miserable lol. If you ever have one in the Winter months I’m in!

tkeon200
    41 XP
    SUPPORTER

I need clarification…is the event planned for October 2018 or October 2017? I am tentatively going in October 2017 with my in-laws. I would certainly be interested in a meet-and-greet if we are there at the same time. Unfortunately, I do not make plans on when I do anything…I leave that to my wife. LOL

Nascfan
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

@tkeon200, 2018. Not enough time to plan something for this year.

Chelle
    27 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MAGIC MAKER
    MOD

I need clarification…is the event planned for October 2018 or October 2017? I am tentatively going in October 2017 with my in-laws. I would certainly be interested in a meet-and-greet if we are there at the same time. Unfortunately, I do not make plans on when I do anything…I leave that to my wife. LOL

2018!

Chelle
    27 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MAGIC MAKER
    MOD

it looks like only 9 would attend. that’s definitely not enough for a reception or a REAL meet up! LOL

SEJ101
    499 XP
    CONTRIBUTOR

it looks like only 9 would attend. that’s definitely not enough for a reception or a REAL meet up! LOL

Well at least that’s more than the number of live stream attendees ;)

StupidJudy
    71 XP

My vacation weeks are the same every year, two in the summer and two at Christmas time, when I go to WDW that’s usually an extra week I ask for and so far I have been lucky with my requests! Since we have a trip planned for February I couldn’t do more than a long weekend, can’t commit this far in advance but if all goes well I could try to join everyone, it would be a solo trip. My preference would be a meet up in the parks. :minnie:

Jloosh78
    238 XP
    SUPPORTER

Hmmmm! Very intriquing but with a trip this november and next april already planned I’m not sure I’d be able to make a 3rd. I’d have a good arguement though seeing as that my AP will still be good!

DisneyJean
    18 XP

I voted no I would not attend because I read 2017 and I am there 12 days later in 2017, but I might consider coming early in October next year for a major meet up! In fact I will make it happen. I need to see about coverage for the store, but I imaging I can get it with a year to plan. Please keep me posted and if I don’t use points, I will definately use Chelle!!! :mickey: :mbar: :ears: :map:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • The topic ‘2018 D-CoT Meet’ is closed to new replies.

New Report

Close