2018 D-CoT Meet

Activity Forums Website Related Announcements 2018 D-CoT Meet

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
View New Replies View Legacy Forums Reply to Thread
  • Author

Acamm
    316 XP
    CONTRIBUTOR

Ohhh I wish I could go, this is such a good idea! :( I will be around 36 weeks pregnant at that time so there’s no way for me to fly down or drive 26 hours to join you guys!) Take loads of pictures and have fun!! :ears: :heart:

Congratulations on your new little one to come!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

kcboston
    254 XP
    SUPPORTER

I feel like I need a “maybe” option on the poll, because I will do everything I can to get there, we just have to see how things shake out with vacation time next year. I hope you’re all ready for hurricane Cammie :p LOL

Nascfan
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

I feel like I need a “maybe” option on the poll, because I will do everything I can to get there, we just have to see how things shake out with vacation time next year. I hope you’re all ready for hurricane Cammie :p LOL

Oh I am so ready for Hurricane Cammie! I hope this can happen!

kimmykay1122
    38 XP

Oh I am so ready for Hurricane Cammie! I hope this can happen!

Totally with you on this one! Will definitely do what I can because this sounds awesome!

steve
    200 XP
    SUPPORTER
    ADMIN

I hope you’re all ready for hurricane Cammie

What did I miss? :surprised:

kcboston
    254 XP
    SUPPORTER

Cammie is my daughter, she’s usually pretty good, but there’s times that she’s like the lovechild of a Red Bull and Jolt cola LOL

bexruns
    374 XP

I’m not going to vote but I will say this….it’s a small possibility. We’re really trying to take actual vacations moving forward. As much as I love camping, I also like trying new things!
    WDW has been on my radar FOREVER and I think I may slowly be wearing the bf down.

kcboston
    254 XP
    SUPPORTER

I’m not going to vote but I will say this….it’s a small possibility. We’re really trying to take actual vacations moving forward. As much as I love camping, I also like trying new things!
    WDW has been on my radar FOREVER and I think I may slowly be wearing the bf down.

Make it happen! Tell him we’ll do a resort bar crawl :up: :mint:

steve
    200 XP
    SUPPORTER
    ADMIN

Cammie is my daughter, she’s usually pretty good, but there’s times that she’s like the lovechild of a Red Bull and Jolt cola

Oooh, OK. Thanks for clarifying. :mickey: I thought maybe everyone else knew about an actual hurricane hitting the parks in 2018 and I was so confused. LOL

Chelle
    27 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MAGIC MAKER
    MOD

Cammie is my daughter, she’s usually pretty good, but there’s times that she’s like the lovechild of a Red Bull and Jolt cola LOL

She will have a ball with one of our twins, then. Exactly the same except in male form – a Himmicane instead of a Hurricane! lol

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

Make it happen!

I read this like Steven Tyler talking to his manager about backstage passes :p :mickey:

kcboston
    254 XP
    SUPPORTER

She will have a ball with one of our twins, then. Exactly the same except in male form – a Himmicane instead of a Hurricane! lol

It sounds like she would @chelle! She loves making new friends, especially on vacation!

jcbelle827
    81 XP
    SUPPORTER

We already have the 1st week of October planned for every year. We go to the beach that week each year. I would love to meet with my D-cot pals, but with only 2 weeks of vacation each year, it’s tough.

kcboston
    254 XP
    SUPPORTER

Make it happen!

I read this like Steven Tyler talking to his manager about backstage passes :p :mickey:

We’re gonna need a stretch! Make it a SUPER stretch :cool:

I wish I could attend – it sounds like fun! Ya’ll have a drink for me! :D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • The topic ‘2018 D-CoT Meet’ is closed to new replies.

New Report

Close