30 Stays in 30 Days

Activity Forums All Things Disney Walt Disney World 30 Stays in 30 Days

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
View New Replies View Legacy Forums Reply to Thread
  • Author

piglet54
    71 XP
    SUPPORTER

I wasn’t familiar with “The Bucket List Family” until this series of videos. They take a month long trip to Walt Disney World. It’s so fun to follow along. They stay at a different resort every day. They’re highlighted in several blogs and there is a series of 5 or more you tube videos about their adventures at Disney. Here is one of them. https://www.popsugar.com/moms/Bucket-List-Family-30-Stays-30-Days-Disney-43915943

StupidJudy
    71 XP

I followed them as they were doing the 30 day challenge on Instagram, so much fun! I cried on the last day!

Acamm
    316 XP
    CONTRIBUTOR

I followed them on Instagram while they were doing it! Just absolutely amazing!! :ears: I still can’t believe they got to stay in the Castle! :heart:

piglet54
    71 XP
    SUPPORTER

They’re a fun bunch to go with….felt like I was there.

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

Am I the only one wondering how they can afford this and how they educate their children? :p

Nascfan
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

@starbee, they’re multi-millionaires. He sold some sort of app or something to Snapchat for $54 million. And they didn’t pay one cent to Disney. This was all free to them as a promotional thing.

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

@Nascfan Thanks for that info! As you can tell, I had never heard of these people until they were on the Disney Parks Blog. I didn’t really follow them out of jealousy :p always the people who can afford a Disney trip who get the free stuff. Sigh.

Nascfan
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

I had never heard of them either but I follow Walt Disney World on IG and so that was my first knowledge of them. So of course I Google searched. LOL

StupidJudy
    71 XP

Yes, they sold everything and have been traveling the world, Disney paid them for the 30 day thing, in their videos they would mention that it was a paid thing. Nevertheless, I would have LOVED to stay 30 days at Disney! And in the castle suite, oh my gosh!

Their kids are still little, I am guessing when they are of school age, they will do home schooling, I think Dorothy is 5, should be starting soon, if they haven’t already!

They make money from vlogs too, they haven’t had to touch the millions from the app yet, I can’t imagine having all that freedom, amazing!

They helped set up a school in Nepal, they are doing good along the way, keep it up Bucket Family! :up:

piglet54
    71 XP
    SUPPORTER

I was wondering how much it would cost out of pocket if anyone decided to do this….another video said anywhere from $23-$26k But good family advertising for Disney. I like the way they enjoy themselves at the pools. Coronado Springs slide looked amazing.

bexruns
    374 XP

I had never heard of them either but I follow Walt Disney World on IG and so that was my first knowledge of them. So of course I Google searched. LOL

That’s how I came across them too. I was SUPER jealous of them. Is it weird that the one i was most jealous of was when they stayed in the camper at the campground? LOL

StupidJudy
    71 XP

@piglet54 Yes, definitely made me want to check out Coronado Springs, haven’t visited that resort yet! They got to stay in deluxe resorts and rooms that probably cost more for a night than my week at Pop!

Those kids are so super cute! :blush:

piglet54
    71 XP
    SUPPORTER

That’s how I came across them too. I was SUPER jealous of them. Is it weird that the one i was most jealous of was when they stayed in the camper at the campground? LOL

I heard them say that there was a couple that was staying in the campground for 110 days…..I wonder how much that would cost?

bexruns
    374 XP

@piglet54 I’m sure much more than the $20-$30/night that I’m used to LOL

bexruns
    374 XP

@piglet54 after a quick peek, sites START at $53/night

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close