30 Stays in 30 Days

Activity Forums All Things Disney Walt Disney World 30 Stays in 30 Days

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
View New Replies View Legacy Forums Reply to Thread
  • Author

piglet54
    71 XP
    SUPPORTER

Mfw GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

piglet54
    71 XP
    SUPPORTER

That’s almost $6,000…but when you think about it….that’s really not that bad—if you already own the RV and cook most of your meals. I mean…just a week at the AKL would be $3,000

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

That GIF is so me LOL

StupidJudy
    71 XP

@starbee me too! And I work in accounting LOL LOL LOL thank goodness for calculators and accounting software! :p

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

@stupidjudy Right?! I didn’t realize how much math I’d need to do in my paralegal job LOL

bexruns
    374 XP

That’s almost $6,000…but when you think about it….that’s really not that bad—if you already own the RV and cook most of your meals. I mean…just a week at the AKL would be $3,000

Truth! And it’s obviously MUCH nicer than most campgrounds LOL

piglet54
    71 XP
    SUPPORTER

I know… I have camped at Ft. Wilderness in a tent and stayed in the cabins. I loved camping. Our site had standing water in a trench nearby but I never saw a mosquito. I did see an armadillo. The showers/comfort stations were very nice.

Joberkof
    15 XP

I learned about them when they did the 30 stays in 30 days as well… Never had heard of them before. I love them! They are so positive & uplifting. I’m especially impressed by how great the kids are & so smart. I am inspired to help my son become as comfortable with swimming as their kids seem to be. They have a great YouTube video from Aulani (from a few months back) and it’s so fun to live vicariously through their adventures, Disney or otherwise. I frequently tear up when I’m watching their videos. They often use a folk-like version of the “Not in Nottingham” song from Robin Hood in their videos and it makes my heart squish. :heart:

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close