2018 Ideas and Suggestions

Activity Forums Website Related Announcements 2018 Ideas and Suggestions

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
View New Replies View Legacy Forums Reply to Thread
  • Author

bexruns
    374 XP

I’d just like to say thank you Steve for creating this site which has grown into a true community and family. Your baby has grown and is such a wonderful place! I can’t imagine life without it now!

this. I found came for the music and stayed for the community. Thank you for that.

Ferg
    237 XP
    SUPPORTER

That’s so nice to ask for our input!! For me, I love the site. The thing that gets me most excited is every time a new song gets added. I get more excited over that than emojis, games, etc which I enjoy, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE a growing catalogue of music from the parks. So my vote would be when push comes to shove, if you had to pick between spending time making a new emoji or finding and uploading a new song, I’d pick song. :) :note: :note: :note: :note:

SEJ101
    499 XP
    CONTRIBUTOR

I agree with @Ferg, more songs over emojis :note:

rblundon
    19 XP

This site is great! :heart: I just found it and will likely become a supporter soon. Two ideas I’d like to see:

D-COT Radio – Prior to finding this site, I was always on DPARK Radio. What is great about that is there is always something playing and it is a great way to get introduced to new music.
      Amazon Alexa access. This would be good especially if a radio version was established.

Keep up the great work! :up:

Ryan

jpg828
    406 XP
    SUPPORTER

First you are very right about this site being great. :dcot:

Second in the playlists under compilations is an item called “random 25”.
    If you want to hear things you may not be familiar with just hit that and you’re good for quite a while.

rblundon
    19 XP

Thanks jpg828

eeyorepoohfan
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER

You know me and my love for d-cot!!! Thank you for creating it!!!! My current suggestion would be a more streamlined “Become a Supporter” And “Renew Supporter Status” process. Currently to renew, you have to click “Become a Supporter”. I would love to see an option within our own profile pages where we could click “Renew Supporter Status”. Maybe next to our supporter expiration date? Since we are logged in, it would be helpful to not have to remember to enter our username (which I often forget! LOL). I do know that we have members that like to gift supporter status to others. So maybe they can click “renew” on their own page, but there be a check box for them to select a gift donation and a place to enter the other members username? Or maybe within every members profile page, there can be a button to click that allows someone to gift them supporter status? Is there a way to make the “Become a Supporter” option more prominent on the page? It’s currently a small word at the bottom of the page, but it would be nice to see it larger, maybe on the right side of the screen below our sponsors? Again, it would be nice to see it streamlined where it remembers your username, but has a box to check if it’s a donation to another member.

I was also wondering if there would be a way to streamline the notifications. Currently it just will say that someone commented on your status, but doesn’t say which status, post, etc. It would be helpful if it made mention to the first words of the status or something, then I can clear multiple at once! I tend to go to the first notification and then read and respond to every comment under that post. But when I go to my notifications page, I can’t simply “clear all” because I don’t know which posts those comments are connected to. Does that make sense? When a person or multiple people “like” a status or picture, it makes reference to the name of the post or picture. So it would be helpful for either the notifications to bundle when multiple comments are made, or to have a reference to the post in some way.

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

I was thinking over the weekend that it would be cool to have the spoiler button back in the forums. Instead of having two separate threads for something like a movie topic, we could have the spoiler button that we used to have where you could click to open a dialog box to read the spoiler if you wanted to see it, and if not it would just say something like “spoiler – click to expand”.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close