Hurricane Dorian Operational Changes
Disney is closely monitoring the path of Hurricane Dorian and making operational adjustments as needed for the safety of their Guests and Cast Members.
Operational hours adjustments for Tuesday, Sept. 3 are as follows:
- Magic Kingdom: 8 a.m.-3 p.m. (Extra Magic Hours 7-8 a.m.)
- Epcot: 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. (Extra Magic Hours 6-9 a.m.)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 8 a.m.-2 p.m. (Extra Magic Hours 7-8 a.m.)
- Disney Springs: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports: Closed
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park: Closed
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Winter Summerland Miniature Golf: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Disney After Hours at Disney’s Animal Kingdom has been canceled on Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019. Guests with pre-purchased event tickets for this date are able to exchange their tickets for one of the following options:
- Tickets to attend another Disney After Hours event in 2019.
- Tickets to a Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party event in 2019.
- 1-Day Flexible Date Ticket with Park Hopper Option, which can be used any day prior to December 31, 2020
- Receive a full refund for event tickets.
To redeem these other options, guests should call (407) 939-7818 by Dec. 15 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 11 p.m., or email us at Ticket.Inquiries@DisneyWorld.com. Please have your tickets available so we may process your request for you as quickly as possible.
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort has evacuated Guests.
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort has evacuated Guests.
- Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground will be closed beginning Tuesday, Sept. 3. This includes all special events and entertainment.
- Spirit of Aloha dinner shows at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort will be canceled on Tuesday, Sept. 3.
- Boardwalk Promenade entertainment and food and beverage offerings may be limited during the storm.