Happy New Year!
- December 31, 2018 at 4:46 pm #98603
Happy New Year to all of our D-COT pals! What are your plans for New Years Eve?? We are just staying home this year… we plan on eating lots of Tacos and drinking a few glasses of wine while watching several movies. Of course at midnight we will watch the ball drop in Times Square on tv!
1. Do you have any New Year Resolutions?
2. Do you have any fun vacations (Disney??) planned for 2019?
3. How many times do you plan on spinning a 10 / 20 on the D-COT Booster Wheel in 2019??December 31, 2018 at 4:59 pm #98607
Happy New Year!! We are doing nothing tonight…. be in bed by 9pm and tv off when I can’t fight off the slumber
1. No resolutions
2. Yes, end of March for the Disney marathon
3. ?? Time will tellDecember 31, 2018 at 5:18 pm #98611
Happy New Year to some of the most wonderful people on the planet! We don’t have any New Years Eve plans. We went out with some friends last night to a local restaurant and then to a brewery. Tonight we staying in with Cole and just enjoying a quiet evening.
1. I’m not usually into resolutions but I am going to try and keep my closet more clean and organized this year. It becomes my catch all & then turns into a disaster. Over this Christmas break I have done some cleaning out and majorly organizing! Here’s to keeping it clean and organized!
2. Unfortunately, no plans for going anywhere just yet. I wish I knew when I would be going to WDW next but until then I’ll just have to live vicariously through others. And soak up the magic via D-COT!
3. Lol good question! I’ll take as many of them as I can get!December 31, 2018 at 5:19 pm #98613
Happy New Year! I have some neighbors coming over. We are going to be loud with dancing, singing and drinking! The ball dropping at midnight will be viewed by all of us (even the kids!)
1. Lose weight, feel great. Give D-COT some new shiny things.
2. Nope! Well, to visit WDW a lot!
3. Every day!December 31, 2018 at 5:27 pm #98614
Happy New Year D-Cot!!! I love you guys! :minnnie: thanks for all the incredible support y’all have given me this year as I’ve embarked on some new adventures! Many of you are there for me more than my “real life” friends.
1. I’m not really a New Year’s resolution person, but last year I made a goal to read more which I did. This year I’m hoping to get back on track with maintaining a healthy lifestyle all around, which I feel is everyone’s goal so that’s kind of silly but I started to do really well until I went off for training which is ironic but sadly the truth
2. Planning on an October trip, the resort is booked but I can’t say it’s official until I have flights and the time off approved at work. Possibly a solo trip in March too
3. Oh I plan on every day but we all know that’s not happening!December 31, 2018 at 5:40 pm #98615
It’s a happy New Year indeed! I think. Tonight I’m eating French bread pizza, editing some video footage of Busch Gardens for YouTube, and then I’ll probably watch Parks and Recreation until I go to bed at a reasonable hour. Just another night for me!
1. I don’t really make resolutions. I just have goals and dreams.
2. What’s a vacation??? I just know I’ll be visiting Disney about as much as I did this year.
3. I’d like to every other day. That way my sister won’t be too mad!December 31, 2018 at 5:58 pm #98619
1: The only resolution I have ever made and kept is the one where I resolved to never make another
2: Not this year. Took 2 WDW last year.
3: I plan on spinning anything other then a 5 every time. I dont do well a planning it seemsDecember 31, 2018 at 7:31 pm #98626
1- I resolve to be let people know what I think during 2019 (sorry in advance @sej101 )
2 – No vacations at all planned. Just started trying to put together a WDW trip in Jan/Feb of 2020
3 – I always assume that it will be the ever recurring 5 so if that is planning…..January 1, 2019 at 3:22 pm #98643
Happy New Year!
1. Nope. I don’t do those.
2. Yep! April for Star Wars Rival race and seeing Heather and Ryan and monkcline (Melissa) and disjen (Jennifer)!
3. None so far! I spun 15 today!January 1, 2019 at 3:27 pm #98644January 1, 2019 at 4:11 pm #98662
Thanks! You’re too cool for anything else!January 2, 2019 at 9:59 pm #98835
I’m a little slow at posting in this thread but here goes.
1. Be more present. Less time on my phone, more time in the real world.
2. No Dianey vaycays…. but we are planning a trip to the Black Hills with friends this summer. Staying in an Airbnb cabin out in the mountains. It’ll be great.
3. I give it a chance of 1 in 365!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.