2021 ticketing

Activity Forums All Things Disney Walt Disney World 2021 ticketing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
View New Replies View Legacy Forums Reply to Thread
  • Author

cdolan1990
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER

Interesting decision came along today for WDW tickets, they’re removed the 21 day ticket from sale and are pushing for all urrently booked 21 days tickets to be paid in full by the end of today. I’ve also read this morning that you can only book WDW tickets up to september 2021. I’m thinking this my be linked to WDW 50th Birthay next year tying in with the holiday season.

https://mickeyfromthe.uk/news/uk-ticket-vendor-no-longer-selling-21-day-ultimate-ticket.html?fbclid=IwAR0_kQ4wZpC4IPvljOhKMhUPlKDxQNjy9wQIA0I1jy9QiP5t_7_IFCto4S0

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

I think this is because they can’t guarantee you’d even be able to use that many days. APs can only reserve 3 days at a time for park admission through September 2021 so I would think similar restrictions would be in place for UK tickets.

cdolan1990
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER

I think so too, which puts our trip next year in peril. We’re loooking at April 24th next year, if we can only do 3 days in a row as it’ll be a little pointless :(

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

I think so too, which puts our trip next year in peril. We’re loooking at April 24th next year, if we can only do 3 days in a row as it’ll be a little pointless :(

i don’t even know that regular ticket holders get that many choices but I’m not really in the loop. Until this all dies down I think chances are slim to none that I’ll be going. Unless I happen to already be in Orlando for some reason while my AP is still valid.

Ccoop73
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER

@cdolan & @starbee If you are a an annual passholder and have a resort reservation you can book parks for as many days as your resort stay is. So if you have a 7 day resort stay booked, you can reserve a park for each of those seven days. I was even able to book an extra day for the day we arrive too.

jamiedawn27
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER

i don’t even know that regular ticket holders get that many choices but I’m not really in the loop. Until this all dies down I think chances are slim to none that I’ll be going. Unless I happen to already be in Orlando for some reason while my AP is still valid.

i’m with @starbee here…i won’t be going for some time. maybe in a few years they will roll all this stuff back out. i just hated having to make my dining and FPs 3-6 months in advance…now to think i have to put in stone which park i’ll go to on top of it? and not park hop? too much stress on what used to be a fun vacay

cdolan1990
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER

We’re sort of in that situation @starbee we’re going to end up being in Florida for out honeymoon and i’m considering taking the trip up from miami for a 7-10 days but considering even on a budget and without Accomodation i’m currently upto £3000 on top of out cruise and stay in Miami. If there may be issues and possibility that we’ll only be granted 3 days entry from a 7 day ticket i’m not going to pay £450 each for the disney passes :(

No annual pass for me, too impractical haha. There’s a rather large ‘pond’ between me and WDW that gets in the way LOL Not even sure if you can get a AP if you’re not a US national?

@jamiedawn27
    i think thats the case, no hopping and you do have to put in your reservation for a single park per day. It does tie you in somewhat!

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

@cdolan1990 I get it. If not for me running Dopey this year, and getting a military discount, an AP would never have made fiscal sense for us. I highly doubt I’ll ever be an Annual Passholder again :( yes anyone can be an Annual Passholder, even international guests!

cdolan1990
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER

Wow! At i think around $1000 (£800) I’d need to spend minimum 4 weeks a year there to make it cheaper than me buying two weeks passes (£430 each)

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

Wow! At i think around $1000 (£800) I’d need to spend minimum 4 weeks a year there to make it cheaper than me buying two weeks passes (£430 each)

The UK get the best deals in general so I don’t think an AP would ever be worth it for y’all. Your 14 day tickets are cheaper than the 7 day ticket pricing US guests get

cdolan1990
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER

Yeah i think i was discussing that with Eagle the other day. Its a little odd really though, the only real cost we face that you won’t is the increased cost of the flight. However what i expect what factors in more is the fact our stays are likely to be a lot longer, since it may be a once in a life time or atlease a once every few years visit so stays tend to be 14+ days and they know we’l have to buy more food and perhaps stuffed animals ect.

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

Yeah i think i was discussing that with Eagle the other day. Its a little odd really though, the only real cost we face that you won’t is the increased cost of the flight. However what i expect what factors in more is the fact our stays are likely to be a lot longer, since it may be a once in a life time or atlease a once every few years visit so stays tend to be 14+ days and they know we’l have to buy more food and perhaps stuffed animals ect.

Yeah I understand the logic. I’m surprised they don’t have some special offer on APs for international guests

cdolan1990
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER

I think it might just come down to the fact that an average trip cost for a family of 4 from the UK to do say 14 days is £7000-8000 so if you’re in a position to pay that 3-4 times a year to make it workth while, you’re just not that concerned about the $1000 that an AP costs. I know a good few AP holders for DL paris, but granted we can fly from the airport ten miles from where i live for only around £100 return and its just a 1 hour flight. People further down south can do the Eurostar and do DLP for just one day, however the timings make it a little useless.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close