502 Error

Activity Forums Jukebox Bugs 502 Error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply to Topic
  • Author
    jejpDisney
    Participant
    304 XP
    SUPPORTER

I didn’t want to be a bother with this but then later thought it might be useful for others.
    I’m experiencing a “502” error randomly as I move from one page to another (main page to wheel or messages or back to main).
    The error reads as follows….
    “502
    The page request was canceled because it took to long to complete
    What can I do?
    Site visitors: There was an issue serving your request, please try again in a few minutes.
    Site Owners: A request for either a page, script, process, or query has taken too long to complete and has been canceled due to a bad gateway. You should visit your error log for more information.”
    For an error log reference you can check today at 1216hrs EST +/- 2 mins. I’m not sure when it started exactly but it’s been since at least mid April. A refresh or 2 usually clears the error and I end up on the correct page. I work from home and have a fast solid internet connection with no other issues. I see this on multiple laptops running on Firefox and Chrome. I usually have Jukebox playing in the background and never notice a drop in audio when the error occurs.
    Thanks for all the hard work and this great site!

steve
    Keymaster
    200 XP
    ADMIN
    SUPPORTER

Thanks for reporting! Back in April I was contacted by the host provider because they saw a spike in usage and 502 errors. It’s on a shared box and after further investigation on their end they noticed it was bots spamming the servers. I’m surprised you’re still experiencing the issues. :( Sorry.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close