– You can pin the playlist drawer by clicking the pin icon
– Delete custom playlists: This will remove the playlist and all songs within it. Click the minus icon next to the custom playlist. You will be prompted to confirm.
– Track listing slides over when opening the playlist toggle drawer to prepare for the option to pin the drawer per smartiewdw’s suggestion. This will not slide on mobile due to small screen size.
– Drag-and-drop your custom playlists to re-sort your order. It is saved as soon as you drop the track into a different position
– Delete custom playlists; these are still in the process but you will see a minus icon next to your custom playlists and will be prompted to delete it. No action will be taken for now as it’s still being implemented
– On mobile, the “create new playlist” button is easier to open
– Fixed duplicate custom playlist creation on mobile
– Added text to the main nav to make it clearer what the icons represent
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The topic ‘[CHANGELOG] BETA JUKEBOX PLATFORM’ is closed to new replies.