Tips and Tricks for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Who doesn’t love a hard-ticketed event? Believe it for not, they can sometimes be crowded. Here are some tips and tricks to maximize and enhance your experience.
With the crowds comes longer wait times and sardine-like pathways. Yuck! If you want to avoid that, here are some things you can do:
- The fireworks can be enjoyed throughout the park. Try viewing them from Fantasyland, Frontierland or Tomorrowland.
- Attend the later parade at 11pm. Guests with young children tend to leave before this and will see the earlier parade.
- There is a later performance of “A Frozen Holiday Wish” at 8:15 p.m.
- Visit popular character greetings, such as the Seven Dwarfs and Moana during or after the fireworks.
Are you enjoying too many cookies with hot cocoa? Want something different? We hear you! Here are ways to have a more efficient dining experience:
- Ask a Cast Member about Table Service dining reservations, which may be available at popular restaurants like Be Our Guest Restaurant and Cinderella’s Royal Table on event nights.
- Use Mobile Order and skip the lines at select Food & Beverage locations. This can be done by using the My Disney Experience app.
Some extra tips:
- Check out Mickey’s Star Traders for the full assortment of event merchandise.
- The queue lines might look long, but they move fast during events like this.
D-COT © 2020. D-COT.com is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company. All Disney films, characters, theme parks, attractions, names, etc. are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of The Walt Disney Company and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates. In no instance does D-COT.com imply ownership and/or interest in any of the copyrighted/trademarked/intellectual property rights affiliated with The Walt Disney Company and/or their subsidiaries and/or affiliates. D-COT serves the purpose of a fan site only and is a production of MixxCreative LLC.