Disney Trip "Must Do"
- January 6, 2019 at 10:57 am #99244January 6, 2019 at 11:58 am #99260
Awesome! Thanks @starbee for starting this “Disney Must Do” thread for us! I’m excited to see what everyone has to say and learn something new to add to my must do list.
January 6, 2019 at 12:08 pm #99261
@disneybug You’re welcome! except I like your title better and now I can’t change it I went with the original title from the last forum. I need ideas to help me plan my impromptu solo trip if it happensJanuary 6, 2019 at 12:25 pm #99266
The first stroll down Main Street.January 6, 2019 at 2:13 pm #99278
i have to go to mk first! also gotta make sure i eat at least one
oh and i gotta get my refillable mug!January 6, 2019 at 3:46 pm #99288
In each park (except Epcot), there’s always one attraction I have to do. In MK it’s the Peoplemover, DHS is Muppet Vision, and DAK is Dinosaur. Usually I’ll also try to get a snack of some sort in like a or a .January 6, 2019 at 7:11 pm #99295
My Disney Must-Do’s are:
– Watch Stacy as SOON as I walk into our Disney Resort! I love love love STACY!!!
– Ride Spaceship Earth … at least twice!
– Eat a Dole Whip…. … but not a Dole Whip Float!
– Watch Fantasmic
– Ride Peoplemover
– Eat at Sunshine Seasons
– Get a Grey Goose Slush in France
– Rope Dropping Magic Kingdom, and doing the Seven Dwarves Mine Train Shuffle to try and get the first ride of the day
– Watching fireworks over the castle with tears in my eyesJanuary 6, 2019 at 7:12 pm #99296
Oh and buy a new coffee mug with each WDW or DL trip!January 7, 2019 at 5:48 am #99316
…..Refillable Bucket!!January 7, 2019 at 9:30 am #99355
A stop at the Epcot Starbucks for a latte and then to stand and watch the fountains before the stroll in to my favorite ride, The Land. Until we ride those boats, its not a Disney tripJanuary 7, 2019 at 10:18 am #99359
A ride on Space Mountain. I always rope drop this before considering anything else at MK.January 7, 2019 at 11:13 am #99368
A stop at the Epcot Starbucks for a latte and then to stand and watch the fountains before the stroll in to my favorite ride, The Land. Until we ride those boats, its not a Disney trip
agreed! that is such an underrated ride!January 7, 2019 at 12:52 pm #99418
… except I like your title better and now I can’t change it I went with the original title from the last forum.
If you edit the first post you made to start the thread, you should be able to edit the title. Let me know if you can’t.January 8, 2019 at 9:27 am #99547
For me, it’s not a Disney trip until I walk down Main Street towards the castle. (I have tried doing other parks first, but it just doesn’t work for me unless I do MK first because THAT’S when it feels like Disney). Other must do :
* Peoplemover (glad to see others mention this)
* Splash Mountain (it’s my favorite ride)
* Eat at Cinderella’s Castle
* Have a Dole Whip snack
* Journey into Imagination (I love Figment)
* Spaceship Earth
* Primeval Whirl (I have a tendency to belly laugh the whole ride down)
* Eat at Flame Tree BBQ
* I used to say Great Movie Ride, but can’t anymoreJanuary 8, 2019 at 10:00 am #99556
I have to ride bikes through the resort where we are staying, and love to walk around the resort at night.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.