2019 Trips??

Activity Forums All Things Disney Walt Disney World 2019 Trips??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
View New Replies View Legacy Forums Reply to Thread
  • Author

10dedfish
    177 XP

@85glht

American Sign Language?

@starbee
    what say you?

hafachanze
    2 XP

The next planned trip currently is late November… Hopefully Star Wars Galaxy’s edge will be open by Thanksgiving.

85glht
    22 XP

@85glht
    American Sign Language?
    @starbee what say you?

Hhmmm…. maybe..

No response from Starbee… she must be busy

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

What’s “ASL”

Annual Survey of the Law

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

No response from Starbee… she must be busy

Not so much that, I don’t have wifi in my dorm room and it’s effort to keep going to the dayroom for wifi. And my laptop battery died in transit so I have to turn it off, move to a new room, plug in and turn it on again. Ain’t nobody got time for that!

We are planning something Disney in late November/early December 2019, trying to decide between Disneyland, Disneyworld, Aulani or a cruise. We’ll have a 1 year old at the time so waiting to see what kind of temperament she has before deciding on the destination.

tpturner1
    25 XP

I was looking to book a 2019 trip to Disney World. I’ve never been. A friend of mine who has been many times said to wait until after the holidays to book because the prices drop. Has anyone else heard that?

kimmykay1122
    38 XP

@eagle90 smaller might be better if i’m going alone!
    @nascfan i love christmas! and my birthday is december 5 so it’d be even more special :anna: i’m just scared cause i’ve never been so i dont want to get lost and stuff especially since it’d be solo
    @jloosh78 lol i’m definitely leaning towards f&g!! it seems like so much fun! and hey maybe you’ll get lucky and win the lottery ;)

I just recently did Disneyland on my own in June (was out there for a conference and couldn’t resist going for the first time). I did one day at Disneyland and one at California Adventures. It was the perfect size and not awkward at all to be flying solo! Quick tip – do the single rider for Matterhorn – I was able to walk right on to the ride! It was a little disorienting in DL because it is similar to MK but not entirely. One of the best parts about being solo is being able to find great seats for things because you are by yourself. For Fantasmic, make sure you get a fastpass or get seating SUPER early. They don’t have as much seating as HS.

Good luck and I would love to hear about your trip to compare notes! (also, my birthday is December 4!)

To respond to the original question, we are going down May 19-May 25, staying in French Quarter and celebrating a 4th birthday while we are there! :) Doing lots of research to determine reservations!

Julia
    210 XP
    SUPPORTER
    CONTRIBUTOR

@kimmykay1122 that sounds amazing! i would definitely rather go to disneyland, but it’s sooo much more money than wdw (at least if you stay on property) also yay birthday (almost) twins!!

kimmykay1122
    38 XP

@julia That makes total sense. I didn’t stay on property because I was there for the conference but almost all hotels in the vicinity have shuttle transportation to the parks. My hotel had a shuttle that I paid $12 for that ran continuously between the parks and the hotel. It was about a 10 minute ride, so not much different than in the world. So if you aren’t super concerned with staying on property, you can get a more affordable hotel with the same transportation perks.

Goofyfan_Chuck
    237 XP
    SUPPORTER

emmaglinch
    1 XP

Yes! I am booked! My family and I are coming from Scotland for three weeks and I’m so excited. We’ve only been once before as a family which will be about 10 years ago I think and I was there for a couple of days for my DCL training but only got to go to one park. We’re staying 2 weeks at WDW in a Lion King suite at Art of Animation then moving to Universal for a week. Needless to say its all I can think about and its months away! Can’t wait, though as Scots we are seriously going to struggle with that summer heat! :cool: :mbar:

AVITWeb
    48 XP
    SUPPORTER

I need a lottery win….13 years is definitely too long to go between visits. :angry:

jcbelle827
    81 XP
    SUPPORTER

2019 will be first year in many missing a Disney trip. :( We can’t afford to go this year, but in 2020 we’ll be doing the Disney Cruise again. I can’t wait. :)

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

I need a lottery win….13 years is definitely too long to go between visits. :angry:

That’s terrible! :surprised: I hope you get to return home again soon! :tink:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close