2019 Trips??

Activity Forums All Things Disney Walt Disney World 2019 Trips??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
View New Replies View Legacy Forums Reply to Thread
  • Author

AVITWeb
    48 XP
    SUPPORTER

Anyone planning a 2019 late year trip yet? Was hoping to get an early start and start saving now for the kid’s first visit.

Acamm
    316 XP
    CONTRIBUTOR

We are also looking to go late 2019 for Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge opening :)

dngnb8
    125 XP
    SUPPORTER
    CONTRIBUTOR

I am trying to get approved for a training event in March. It is being held at the Swan and Dolphin. Hmmmm, I wonder…….

StupidJudy
    71 XP

No plans for 2019 :( :( :(

rlm1971
    345 XP
    SUPPORTER

I am booked for July 4th at F.W. :D :D

Julia
    210 XP
    SUPPORTER
    CONTRIBUTOR

what do you guys think would be better?

an early december trip to disneyland (never been!) or a may trip for flower and garden (never been to f&g) ?

keep in mind these would both be solo trips! and if i go to disneyland it has to be when the haunted mansion has its nbc overlay :sally:

Anonymous
    XP

Disneyland but that’s mostly because I couldn’t care less about flowers.

85glht
    22 XP

Yup, running the 5k with the dark side in April….
    Planning on doing a Disney Cruise in August

I’m sure another visit will be squeezed in there somewhere

Julia
    210 XP
    SUPPORTER
    CONTRIBUTOR

@eagle90 but flowers are so pretty!! LOL

Anonymous
    XP

@Julia True but if you’ve never been to Disneyland, you should go there. It’s much smaller and you’ll be amazed at the difference between Disneyland and just Magic Kingdom in Disney World. What shocked us was the size of the castle compared to MK’s castle. We looked at it and said, “that’s it?” On the other hand, it was nice to have to walk less.

Nascfan
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

@julia how much do you like/love Christmas? If that’s a big holiday and time for you then maybe Disneyland. You having never been to the original and then Christmastime on top of that, it potentially be very special.

Jloosh78
    238 XP
    SUPPORTER

@julia I vote for F&G festival! It is absolutly beautiful and so much more than just flowers. Food,booze,entertainment and lots of special merch only for the event.
    On a side note there will be no Disney trips for us in 2019. :( :angry: Unless the money tree blooms that I planted 12 years ago. LOL

Julia
    210 XP
    SUPPORTER
    CONTRIBUTOR

@eagle90 smaller might be better if i’m going alone!

@nascfan
    i love christmas! and my birthday is december 5 so it’d be even more special :anna: i’m just scared cause i’ve never been so i dont want to get lost and stuff especially since it’d be solo

@jloosh78
    lol i’m definitely leaning towards f&g!! it seems like so much fun! and hey maybe you’ll get lucky and win the lottery ;)

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

We are looking at 2019. We’re thinking about a September/October trip for F&W and MNSSHP :treats: I am trying also to get approved to attend an ASL conference in Orlando in March – fingers crossed!

85glht
    22 XP

We are looking at 2019. We’re thinking about a September/October trip for F&W and MNSSHP :treats: I am trying also to get approved to attend an ASL conference in Orlando in March – fingers crossed!

What’s “ASL”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close