2019 trip questions

Activity Forums Travel Trip Planning & Reports 2019 trip questions

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
View New Replies View Legacy Forums Reply to Thread
  • Author

mrsfett
    15 XP
    SUPPORTER

I know with Star Wars land opening next year, the crowd calendar might be…off? We are definitely planning a December DLR/DCA trip, but is Mon-wed better crowd wise? Or tues-thurs? I’m not worried about getting on the rides, as we utilize the DAS for my daughter.

Also, we are considering staying at the Grand Californian. I love the lobby during the holiday season and it’s the only on property place we haven’t stayed at. Anyone else stay there?

Grumpytude
    499 XP

I’ve found at WDW and DL/CA that Tuesday-Thursday has been better over the years. I hope you enjoy your trip. Have you used DAS before?

mrsfett
    15 XP
    SUPPORTER

Thanks! I’m leaning towards a tues-thurs trip.

We’ve been using the DAS (and it’s older version) for over 10 years now. My daughter, in addition to her autism, developed epilepsy and it’s been a miracle for us

dngnb8
    125 XP
    SUPPORTER
    CONTRIBUTOR

I know with Star Wars land opening next year, the crowd calendar might be…off? We are definitely planning a December DLR/DCA trip, but is Mon-wed better crowd wise? Or tues-thurs? I’m not worried about getting on the rides, as we utilize the DAS for my daughter.
    Also, we are considering staying at the Grand Californian. I love the lobby during the holiday season and it’s the only on property place we haven’t stayed at. Anyone else stay there?

M- Th is best. If youre looking at Dec. The week of Dec 1 through about 10 is the best. People just got back from TGiving vacation and are waiting for Christmas time off.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close