2019 Holiday Special

Activity Forums Website Related Announcements 2019 Holiday Special

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
View New Replies View Legacy Forums Reply to Thread
  • Author

steve
    200 XP
    SUPPORTER
    ADMIN

Thank you all for the amazing support! We were able to raise enough funds for another year of D-COT!

Hello fellow D-COT members! :wave:

We know you love this community and we love you! It is a small corner of the internet where people can avoid toxicity and be welcomed with kindness. We want this community to thrive and continue to grow. Unfortunately, the budget for D-COT is exhausted. We are trying to cut costs where we can, but it’s not working. Running a social media website and a music streaming service costs money every minute of the day. Awesome members like you are engaging in activity posts, forum threads, blog entries and listening to your favorite Disney Parks music tracks. It’s amazing to see that kind of activity come to something that started 12 years ago. It truly is! We are grateful for our sponsors Off to Neverland Travel and Kingdom Strollers. We are grateful for our supporters that help keep this site alive. We are grateful for our moderators that make sure this place is toxic-free. We are grateful for our contributors that bring us great content.

“Where is this post going?” you might ask. Well, we need to raise funds to keep this site running strong for another year. Licensing fees are due, the advertisements we recently added have brought in $0 and we are seeing a decline in the number of supporters. To be transparent there has been a drastic decrease over the last few years. To be exact, more than 50%. :(

With that said, we are running a holiday special of $29.99 Supporter Status for a year. And, for the first time in forever :anna: we are offering a two-year Supporter Status of $57.99. We hope this will bring some of you back or maybe welcome some never-before members onto the green team. :up: :) This offer will expire on December 31, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.

If you are an active supporter, renewals will extend out from your current expiration date. For example, if your expiration date is Jan 1, 2020, a two-year supporter status will put your expiration date at Jan 1, 2022. You can check this date in your dashboard.

Another option is to GIFT a supporter status to someone by providing their username in the PayPal transaction notes. Let us know if you’d like to remain anonymous(e). :P

I have a lot of plans for D-COT in 2020 (new jukebox and brand new theme for the site), but the way things stand it makes it difficult for me to accomplish these efforts.

Thank you for being awesome D-COT members and making this community what it really is, a DISNEY FAMILY. :heart:

As the process for adding these special holiday supporter packages are new, please bear with us as we implement them into your account.

—————–

Holiday Supporter Perks:

• 2 XP Levels (1-year) or 4 XP Levels (2-year)
    • Access to the mobile jukebox (listen on-the-go)
    • Access to the beta version of the jukebox
    • Unlimited favorite slots
    • Custom playlists
    • Listen to other supporter’s custom playlists
    • Order your playlists
    • Unlimited listening hours
    • Supporter tag on activities, your profile page and forums
    • Access to the Magic Playlist option in the jukebox desktop version
    • Exclusive access to giveaways and contests

—————–

Donations are not necessary but appreciated.

Anonymous
    XP

I hope all D-COT Pals who are in a position to do this will consider this offer. I know I am not alone in saying this truly is a small corner of the Internet where all are welcome with kindness and people genuinely look out for each other. I hope and pray that this community can survive and flourish.

poolman802
    24 XP

I just renewed for $35 yesterday so does that extra $6 buy me a month? :P :P

tkeon200
    41 XP
    SUPPORTER

I just renewed for a 2-year subscription. This site is truly a gem for the Disney-addict. The jukebox alone makes this site worth saving. I am sure we all have friends who share our love for The Mouse. I highly recommend promoting this site among those friends and on social media to encourage them in signing up and become a supporter of this wonderful community. The avid supporters of Samsung/Apple phones are the best promoters of their products. I am confident that D-COT admins will continue to improve this site and its content to provide us all with another 12 years of Disney magic. Let’s help them accomplish that. :up:

poolman802
    24 XP

So I just sent directly $22.99 to equal my $35 payment the other day please set mine to 2 year.

steve
    200 XP
    SUPPORTER
    ADMIN

I hope all D-COT Pals who are in a position to do this will consider this offer. I know I am not alone in saying this truly is a small corner of the Internet where all are welcome with kindness and people genuinely look out for each other. I hope and pray that this community can survive and flourish.

:clap: Thank you so much!

I just renewed for a 2-year subscription. This site is truly a gem for the Disney-addict. The jukebox alone makes this site worth saving. I am sure we all have friends who share our love for The Mouse. I highly recommend promoting this site among those friends and on social media to encourage them in signing up and become a supporter of this wonderful community. The avid supporters of Samsung/Apple phones are the best promoters of their products. I am confident that D-COT admins will continue to improve this site and its content to provide us all with another 12 years of Disney magic. Let’s help them accomplish that. :up:

This is heartwarming. :heart: :clap: It would be so great if people can spread the word about D-COT. :willie: Thank you for your 2-year support.

So I just sent directly $22.99 to equal my $35 payment the other day please set mine to 2 year.

:up: Thank you! I updated your account. Please let me know if it looks correct.

ronnie_tx
    185 XP
    SUPPORTER

I just renewed my status for 2 years. Happy to donate some additional funds to help the site if that is needed.

cdolan1990
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER

Sadly, i ‘m not in a position to extend my membership at the moment :( , but I’d still like to help, i’ve sent along a small donation. I hope it helps :D

dngnb8
    125 XP
    SUPPORTER
    CONTRIBUTOR

Renewed as a 2 year. Happy to be able to help out. I am here literally 5-7 days a week. Thank you for my place to escape life’s …….. poo poo

warrsm
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER

renewed for 2 years. I can’t get through a work day without you and this whole crew :) happy to do it!

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

Sadly, i ‘m not in a position to extend my membership at the moment :( , but I’d still like to help, i’ve sent along a small donation. I hope it helps :D

I understand, I’m not either. But thank you for your donation :)

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

Thank you for my place to escape life’s …….. poo poo

Or Beverly. The approved D-Cot expletive LOL

kcboston
    254 XP
    SUPPORTER

Renewed! I came for the music, and I stay for the friendships :)

suspit
    38 XP

I posted a link in a big FB Disney community! I hope it brings in some new supporters! I am not active in the forums, but I really love streaming the music at my desk every weekday! :heart: :heart: :heart:

steve
    200 XP
    SUPPORTER
    ADMIN

I just renewed my status for 2 years. Happy to donate some additional funds to help the site if that is needed.

Renewed as a 2 year. Happy to be able to help out. I am here literally 5-7 days a week. Thank you for my place to escape life’s …….. poo poo

renewed for 2 years. I can’t get through a work day without you and this whole crew :) happy to do it!

Renewed! I came for the music, and I stay for the friendships :)

Thank you so much to you all! :clap: :clap: :clap: :dcot: :heart:

I posted a link in a big FB Disney community! I hope it brings in some new supporters! I am not active in the forums, but I really love streaming the music at my desk every weekday! :heart: :heart: :heart:

What a great idea! Thank you for doing this! :clap:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close