2018 WDW Packages released next week!

Activity Forums All Things Disney Walt Disney World 2018 WDW Packages released next week!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
View New Replies View Legacy Forums Reply to Thread
  • Author

Chelle
    27 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MAGIC MAKER
    MOD

We are excited for the WDW 2018 packages to be released next week! Don’t forget to contact me to book your Disney vacations! :) We love to help out D-CoT members with their travel! :up: :mbar: :star: :dole: :mickey: :minnie: :donald: :goofy: :stormtrooper: :vader: :kylo: :yoda: :chewie: :r2d2: :luke: :leia: :han: :c3po: :hatbox: :beast: :belle: :ears:

Nascfan
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

:up: :mickey: :ears: Yes! So much yes! If you want a :mbar: or a :dole: contact this lovely lady! She is the best and will work hard to create magic for you! Her pixie dust is better than :tink: !

Acamm
    316 XP
    CONTRIBUTOR

Woooohoooo!!!! I THINK we may be planning for our first trip to Disneyland in 2018!! :surprised:

kimmykay1122
    38 XP

Woooohoooo!!!! I THINK we may be planning for our first trip to Disneyland in 2018!! :surprised:

Same here! Never been to Disneyland (live on the East Coast so it always makes sense just to go to the world!).

Chelle
    27 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MAGIC MAKER
    MOD

This is for WDW packages, but I’m sure DLR will follow! Please don’t hesitate to contact me for DLR reservations as well! ;) :D :ears: :up:

kimmykay1122
    38 XP

Thanks Chelle! Will be in touch if I can make it swing – unfortunately husband is not as into Disney so it’s an ever going argument in our house come vacation time! Hoping to swing attendance at a conference in Anaheim into a family vacay! Being able to show him some good packages will certainly help! LOL

Chelle
    27 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MAGIC MAKER
    MOD

Thanks Chelle! Will be in touch if I can make it swing – unfortunately husband is not as into Disney so it’s an ever going argument in our house come vacation time! Hoping to swing attendance at a conference in Anaheim into a family vacay! Being able to show him some good packages will certainly help! LOL

Oh yes! And if you go during a conference it’s all a write off! ;)

Acamm
    316 XP
    CONTRIBUTOR

Does Disneyland do packages the same way that WDW does?

Chelle
    27 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MAGIC MAKER
    MOD

Does Disneyland do packages the same way that WDW does?

It’s a little different because the dining is different and the fastpass system is different. But it’s still the same where you can get a ticket/room package. DLR packages include good neighbor hotels too.

steve
    200 XP
    SUPPORTER
    ADMIN

unfortunately husband is not as into Disney so it’s an ever going argument in our house come vacation time!

:surprised: :surprised: :'( :( :down:

Acamm
    316 XP
    CONTRIBUTOR

Thanks @chelle … I am going to need some help with a DL trip for sure. :|

Chelle
    27 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MAGIC MAKER
    MOD

TOMORROW is the day!!! Anyone planning to book a package for next year, please let me know! I will be up bright and early getting things done! ;)

Nascfan
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

I’ll put the :coffee: on for you!

Chelle
    27 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MAGIC MAKER
    MOD

I don’t typically drink coffee… the caffeine makes me shaky. But I’ve been battling error messages on and off since 4am. So, yes, please! LOL

Nascfan
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

I don’t typically drink coffee… the caffeine makes me shaky. But I’ve been battling error messages on and off since 4am. So, yes, please! LOL

Oh my gosh, 4 am?! Now see, this is why you are the best! Never will we go anywhere else!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close