2017 vacation other than Disney?

Activity Forums All Things Disney Mousellaneous 2017 vacation other than Disney?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
View New Replies View Legacy Forums Reply to Thread
  • Author

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

I visit Dallas a lot to see my best friend :heart:

This year my only other trip has been to New Orleans for a long weekend back in January which I absolutely loved!!! I would go back to visit again in a heartbeat! I think when you leave a trip wanting more that’s perfect.

We don’t really have any other trip locations that we frequent, aside from Vero Beach which might be cheating. It’s been a good long while though since we were over there.

kcboston
    254 XP
    SUPPORTER

We just spent a couple of days up in New Hampshire with the kids, last week. We took them to Story Land, the kids had a blast. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the park and friendliness of the staff. Our character dinner was disappointing food-wise, but the characters were awesome (Cinderella clued us in on an insider secret that came in handy the next day). Overall a good time :up:

We love Story Land! It’s small, but just big enough to feel like you have enough to do. That’s where we took Cammie before our first trip to Disney to see how she’d do at a theme park. I love the geyser ride there :)

Jloosh78
    238 XP
    SUPPORTER

We do an annual pilgramage to HHI and Charlston SC. This year we added a scenic drive through the fabulous Shenandoah National park and skyline drive. Visited Lurray Caverns then spent the night in Charolete NC. Before all that I took the kids tho Nova Scotia for a hockey camp. Next stop WDW!!! 11/2-11/8

kcboston
    254 XP
    SUPPORTER

We do an annual pilgramage to HHI and Charlston SC. This year we added a scenic drive through the fabulous Shenandoah National park and skyline drive. Visited Lurray Caverns then spent the night in Charolete NC. Before all that I took the kids tho Nova Scotia for a hockey camp. Next stop WDW!!! 11/2-11/8

When did you come to Charlotte? And you didn’t make a stop to see me? For shame!!!

Disneydana
    12 XP

I live in Myrtle Beach so people think I’m on vacation every day lol. I’m not a beach girl and I hate it here so I try to get away often. Last weekend I had an amazing getaway in Asheville NC! I would LOVE to live there! We went tubing on the French Broad river and it was a blast! I also went to Gatlinburg Tenn this past May. I go there all the time. I absolutely love the mountains. I think that’s it….oh a short weekend in Atlanta for a concert to see Tears For Fears and Hall and Oats too!

I live in Myrtle Beach … I hate it here …

OMG! Why? (if you don’t mind me asking)

My wife and I are considering buying down there for a vacation/retirement place (or perhaps sooner move).

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close