2017 Food & Wine Merch

Activity Forums All Things Disney Walt Disney World 2017 Food & Wine Merch

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
View New Replies View Legacy Forums Reply to Thread
  • Author

Acamm
    316 XP
    CONTRIBUTOR

As a first timer going to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival this year, I’m really excited to get my hands on some of this new merchandise!

Epcot’s Heritage Inspires New Merchandise for 22nd International Food & Wine Festival

I specifically am hoping to purchase the Chef Figment Ears, and the ‘Sip, Taste, Epcot’ tank top! :heart:

Nascfan
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

Lauren and I saw the merchandise preview yesterday. Looks like fun! I think I’m definitely going to have to get a purple Figment Tervis!

SEJ101
    499 XP
    CONTRIBUTOR

I want the Figment headband ears. Yeah, I’m a guy and I’d probably wear them. :smirk:

15 Remy spots this year?!?! We don’t do that Scavenger hunt, but it seems like it’ll be just as hard as this years Egg hunt! :surprised:

Acamm
    316 XP
    CONTRIBUTOR

I’m really excited to try the Scavenger hunt! Are they hard to spot @SEJ101 ??

DisneyJean
    18 XP

I love the figment ears, but I will HAVE to get the figment apron. I am becoming known among my friends for my F & W aprons. They are really well made and make me happy. Maybe Figment will increase my imagination in the kitchen! Hey, we need a figment emoji! :turkey: :coffee: :cupcake:

SEJ101
    499 XP
    CONTRIBUTOR

I’m really excited to try the Scavenger hunt! Are they hard to spot @sej101 ??

Out of the times I’ve been to Food and Wine, I can say that some are really easy and others are a little too difficult.

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

Hey, we need a figment emoji! :turkey: :coffee: :cupcake:

We sure do!!!!

Love all the Figment-y stuff :up: :up:

Hey, we need a figment emoji! :turkey: :coffee: :cupcake:

We sure do!!!!

Yeah we do!!! :up: :clap:

starbee
    499 XP
    SUPPORTER
    MOD

Love all the Figment-y stuff :up: :up:

Me too! I especially love the apron, ears, and mug :up:

tshackel
    0 XP

I’ll be getting the Figgy AP shirt and the LE Magicbands.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close